The Associate Director Medical Affairs, CEEI will be responsible for the medical strategy of all business segments (MPT, HST, Pharmaceuticals) within the cluster and will oversee the execution of the respective medical tactics. She/he will provide medical/scientific guidance and expertise to the business and represent the medical function at the CEEI leadership team meetings. The Associate Director Medical Affairs, CEEI is leading the Medical Affairs team in CEE&I, collaborating closely with the other Cluster Medical Affairs Leads within G&EM as well as other WWM colleagues according to the needs. Person in this position will be reporting directly to the VP Medical Affairs, G&EM
What experience do we require
- Prepare for, attend and facilitate medical congress/conference activities as well as external customer education sessions to provide support, knowledge and the delivery of information; Deliver and discuss complex scientific/medical data or information with fair balance
- Understand roles of collaborators and stakeholders across multiple disciplines and geographies, navigates across functions and cultures with an ability to see, adapt and facilitate alignment
- Compose oral and written messages and documents that are logical, clear, credible, concise, compliant, and tailored appropriately to audience types – communicate effectively with a variety of teams and individuals and adapts communication styles situationally
- Thorough understanding of the relevant product disease states, treatment landscapes and guidelines with a working knowledge of clinical evidence/medical literature to support treatment options
- Effectively makes job function, deliverable, and strategic decisions after gathering appropriate input from various functions; Continuously assesses risk, reviews published literature, raises awareness and proposes appropriate mitigations
- Where applicable participate in medical review process to ensure credible and compliant recommendations for scientific/medical engagement content, or initiatives for low and medium risk projects
Who are we looking for
- Advanced degree or country equivalent preferred (MD advantageous)
- Bachelor’s degree or country equivalent required
- Minimum of 8 years equivalent experience within a pharmaceutical and/or medical device company
- Proven successful team leader
- Learning Agility
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Results
- Collaboration & Teamwork skills
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- Product Disease State & Therapeutic Knowledge
- Decision Making & Risk Mitigation experience
- Governance & Compliance Language
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
What do we offer
- Probation period of 3 months and then for an indefinite period.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card.
- Bax4U – cafeteria/lunch cards (300 PLN).
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Educational support: fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs), financial certifications (ACCA, CIMA)
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location – Powiśle!
Zadzwoń do nas +48 22 114 37 61 lub wyślij nam swoje CV