For our client (biotechnology sector) we’re looking Education Solutions Lead:
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Work with organization to understand education and product training needs for specific business, performance issues and/or across business groups and determine strategies to meet needs.
- Work closely with leadership team members in Marketing, Sales and Medical Affairs to ensure “just-in-time” implementation of optimal education and product training. Foster partnerships with other functions and consult on optimal delivery of information in conjunction with training.
- Coordinate the design, development, implementation, and delivery of education and product training plan .
- Drive training strategies for product launches. Serve as key member of product launch teams.
- Manage the overall country education and product training calendar and ensure the programs stay within budget.
- Coordinate internal and external partners and suppliers, along with product training and development budgets related to specific initiatives.
- Coordinate education and product training projects schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Bachelor degree is a must.
- Previous experience in organization of trainings, online trainings, webinars or educational programs would be a huge asset.
- Experience in medical devices or pharmaceutical company is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to set vision and gain results.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and accomplish goals within a matrixed environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete those projects on time.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Extremely solid presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Ability to identify needs, design training and education solutions and measure impact.
- Strong project management skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Very good knowledge of English.
Attractive salary and broad range of benefits (i.e. life insurance, MultiSport card, Private Medical Healthcare)
Zadzwoń do nas +48 22 114 37 61 lub wyślij nam swoje CV